Who We Are
Our website address is: www.businessfundingshop.co.uk
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your name, email address and phone numbers if you contact BFS.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used.
- Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques.
How We Use This Data
We may use this information to:
- Send you estimates, quotes and invoices for work you would like done.
- Contact you in relation to that work, both before and after it is completed.
- To notify you about related services to products or services you have purchased.
- To send you marketing communications which you have requested that may be of interest such as newsletters and blogs as long as you have provided opt in consent to receive these.
- To gather feedback to improve our services.
- For our own internal records and analyses.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
You can find out what information we hold about you and ask us not to use any of the information we collect. You have a right to ask us to stop processing your personal data if it’s not necessary for the purpose you provided it to us and the right to request erasure of your data.
If you’ve signed up for email blogs or newsletters, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ link that appears in every email.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the provision of our services or in case of queries in the future. Personal data will never be used in a way that is likely to cause damage or distress.
Securing Your Personal Information
We use best endeavours to ensure your personal information is kept secure on our systems. All personal information is stored on the cloud in a system accessed via password and with regular back-ups.
Use Of Website ‘Cookies’
We use some cookies on our website to understand how the website is being used and for analysis purposes. For more information, please see our cookies policy
BFS commits that all complaints shall be handled fairly, consistently and wherever possible resolved to the complainant’s satisfaction.
BFS’s responsibility will be to:
- acknowledge the formal complaint in writing.
- respond within a stated period of time.
- deal reasonably and sensitively with the complaint.
- take appropriate action if required.
If you wish to make a complaint please contact us using the details below.
This policy was last updated on: 23rd Nov 2018
How To Contact Us
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or write to us at: 1 Coleshill St, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B72 1SD
By providing BFS with any personal information you consent to the use of your Personal Information for the purposes and in the manner set out in this policy.